CardValet® helps you manage your debit cards and how they are used, viewing your transactions, and staying informed. And if you don't have the PWSB mobile app, this is a great way to explore how apps can help you control your finances.
With CardValet® you can:
- Restrict purchases to locations, merchant categories, or transaction types
- Easily lock and unlock cards (turn them "on" and "off")
- Check account balances and view recent transactions
- Set up alerts based on transaction type, merchant category, location, or even spend limit
- If you’re a small business trying to limit employee expenses, you can set your cards to be used to pick up supplies for the office, but not for personal purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is CardValet® different than the PWSB app?
The PWSB mobile app contains many of the same features plus more alerts and limits available for other transactions such as checks, scheduled bills, automatic withdrawals and other non-debit card transactions. The CardValet® app is specifically for debit cards.
What is CardValet®?
CardValet® is an app for your iPhone or Android phone that allows you to turn your debit or credit card "on" or "off." This can be particularly useful for times when you might have lost your card, or suspect it was stolen. By turning it "off," you ensure that no transactions can occur. It also offers other controls and settings that help you limit the geographic area where the card can be used, the type of merchant and the dollar amount. Any limit can be changed instantly using the CardValet® app.
What makes CardValet® valuable?
CardValet® is easy to use and can protect against fraudulent use of a lost, stolen or compromised debit or credit card if you do not have the PWSB mobile app. It can also be useful for controlling the way dependents can use a credit or debit card you give them. In addition to the ability to turn your cards "on" or "off" for all transactions, you can also:
- Limit the card to a geographic area
- Limit the type of merchant where the card can be used
- Limit the dollar amount for any transaction
- Receive alerts when anyone attempts to use the card outside your limits
How do I download the app?
Get the Android version by clicking here.
Get the Apple version by clicking here.