It's a seller's market, making it a great time to downsize, but consolidating belongings and finding the right mortgage for your life stage can be challenging. We can help.
Join us Saturday, March 7 at PWSB Mequon from 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. to:
- Learn about different mortgage strategies at retirement age from Linda Chay, VP/Mortgage Lending, NMLS#1419913
- Understand your options for buying another home before your current home is sold
- Receive examples of common scams that take advantage of people looking to downsize
- Get tips and tools from decluttering expert Steve Taft of EClutter, LLC about the overwhelming process of consolidating
- Determine if estate sales, rummages, donation channels or other strategies are the right fit
Click here to register or RSVP via phone by calling 262-284-4416 on or before March 1. Friends and relatives welcome!