Like to Make Videos?
PWSB is participating in ABA Foundation's Lights, Camera Save! video contest for teens ages 13-18. Create a video about smart money skills and you could win up to $5,000!
- Fortune: Four national winners of ABA foundation's annual teen video contest will win $1,000, $2,000 or $5,000.
- Fame: Winners can earn YouTube fame and become part of a national campaign to make sound money management relevant to teens--all for showing off their creative and financial responsibility skills with a 30-second video.
- Fun: We're looking for original, innovative concepts that show the importance of smart money habits--from budgeting, to credit scores, savings and retirement. Let your imagination run free!
Entering is Easy!
- Download the official Lights, Camera, Save! Entry form below.
- Create a 30-second video about financial responsibility that will appeal to other teens. Topic ideas include: budgeting, automatic savings, credit scores, retirement -- the sky is the limit!
- Send the video link and completed entry form by March 1, 2021 to Meghan Menke at email@example.com.
Need more information? Visit LightsCameraSave.com or read through the official contest rules here.