We Love Company.
Are you a non-profit organization or business looking for a meeting space?
You’re in luck! The PWSB Community Room is a stand-alone building located at 218 E. Washington Street, near the bank's headquarters in downtown Port Washington. Click on any question below to learn more.
How Big Is the Space?
The 1,000-square-foot room seats up to 52 people lecture style and 40 people at 10 available tables. Room set up is the responsibility of the room renter. The outdoor patio features seating for approximately 20.
Can I Conduct A Presentation There?
The room is equipped with audiovisual technology for presentations, however setup of the equipment is not included. Wireless Internet access is available.
Is There a Kitchen/Food Prep Area?
- The kitchen contains a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher.
- The kitchen is stocked with basic serving utensils and reusable silverware is available.
- Cleaning supplies are available and cleanup of the kitchen is required.
Is Parking Available?
Parking adjacent to the building is not guaranteed as the lot is open to all patrons of downtown Port Washington.
What Costs and Requirements Are There To Rent The Room?
- Room renters must sign an agreement and provide proof of insurance.
- Each organization can use the room free up to three (3) times in a 6-month period. Beyond three free uses, a $200 charge applies. Cleaning charges may apply if the room is not properly restored.
- Applications are subject to approval. Port Washington State Bank reserves the right to approve/decline all applications.
Who Can I Call For More Questions Or To See The Room?
The room can be shown by appointment. To schedule an appointment or to obtain more information, please call our Port Washington location at 262-284-4416 and ask to speak to the Community Room team, or use our contact us form.