Where Work isn’t a Four-Letter Word
Port Washington State Bank is a Journal Sentinel Top Workplace Award Winner and a family owned community bank. We are the #1 community bank mortgage lender in Ozaukee County. We offer educational opportunities in banking for enthusiastic and willing learners.
10 reasons why people who work for PWSB are so darn happy
Port Washington State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. For questions on any open positions, contact Stella Terry, Vice President/Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Port Washington State Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where employees are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
If you are disabled Veteran – or if you have any form of disability – and need additional assistance with the application process, please contact us using the contact us form, or call 262-284-4416.
Port Washington State Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Port Washington State Bank is Pay Transparency compliant.
Client Service Representative - Port Washington
Port Washington State Bank (PWSB) is a growing community bank that has been family owned since 1899. PWSB is a market leader in Ozaukee County dedicated to serving the community and our valued clients. Our company is a 10X winner of the Top Workplace Award! We are seeking a Full-time, 40-hour per week Client Service Representative for our Port Washington branch.
The Client Service Representative plays an important role as the face of the bank, building relationships and providing excellent customer service. The CSR will have a good working knowledge of our products, including electronic banking to offer assistance to clients and suggest products that will be beneficial to them. Responsibilities will include processing transactions accurately, providing professional and friendly service. CSR's enjoy forming and building long-term relationships with our clients.
Previous cash-handling experience and/or customer service is required.
PWSB offers educational opportunities in banking, for enthusiastic and willing learners. Scheduling will include rotating Saturdays from 9 to 12
Deposit Operations Assistant - Grafton
Port Washington State Bank (PWSB) is a growing community bank that has been family owned since 1899. PWSB is a market leader in Ozaukee County dedicated to serving the community and our valued clients. Our company is a 11X winner of the Top Workplace Award! We are seeking a Full-time, 40-hour per week Deposit Operations Assistant. This position is located within our Grafton, WI branch.
Our primary function in Deposit Operations is to support the strategic goal to expand relationships through product and services that we offer. The Deposit Operations Department has a mission, to provide the highest level of customer service and support for our customers and staff.
This Deposit Operations Assistant will perform multiple Deposit Operation functions by working closely with the Deposit Operations Team. Daily work responsibilities include, verification of daily reports, CIPs, new accounts, debit card printing, verifying OFAC, cashier’s checks, and money orders, working with deposit software and all other duties as assigned. This position will also assist customers and staff with inquiries and requests involving deposit accounts, online and mobile functionality, bill pay, debit cards and other related questions.
Human Resources Coordinator - Port Washington
Port Washington State Bank (PWSB) is a growing community bank that has been family owned since 1899. PWSB is a market leader in Ozaukee County dedicated to serving the community and our valued clients. Our company is a 11X winner of the Top Workplace Award! We are seeking a Full-time, 40-hour per week Human Resources Coordinator.
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator is a hands-on role that provides administrative human resources support by performing a wide variety of complex, sensitive, and confidential functions. This role is responsible for the following functional areas: recruiting, benefits, onboarding, leave administration, policy administration, human resources information system, and employment law compliance.
Assists in the development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures
• Assists with recruitment efforts to fill openings at various levels of the organization
• Organizes and assists with the execution of new hire orientation, off-boarding and exit interviews
• Utilizes HRIS platforms, such as Paylocity, on a daily basis and runs employee data reports as needed
• Assists with the development and implementation of new technology related to the human resources program
• Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to hiring, benefits, and leave; performance and talent management;
productivity, recognition, and training and development
• Acts as a point of contact for employment-related inquiries
• Performs payroll processing related activities
• Assists with the development and maintenance of employee job descriptions
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and works with the VP/Director of HR to recommend best practices; reviews policies and practices
to maintain compliance
• Conducts or acquires background checks, references and employee eligibility verifications
• Assists with employee file maintenance
• Assists with the coordination, completion and submission of required department reporting which may include but is not limited to; EEO-1, ACA, AAP, FFCRA, FMLA/LOA, 5500, OSHA
• Performs routine office management support functions
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Employee relations skills
• Strong analytical, reasoning and organizational and project management skills
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Education and/or experience:
• A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or 1-3 years related field HR experience
• 1-3 years additional HR experience in banking or financial services industry preferred
• Experience with HRIS systems
The Recruiting Process
Step 1: Apply Online
Please click on the application link beneath the open positions (above) to inquire about job openings with Port Washington State Bank.
Step 2: Are you a match?
We will contact you to discuss the position and your situation in more detail.
Step 3: In-Person Interview
If you’re selected for an in-person interview, it may be with an individual or a group. Interviews typically include the hiring manager, another manager and Human Resources. For some positions, you may come back more than once to interview with different team members or business partners. Typically, our interviewing selection process spans three to four weeks but could take longer, depending upon the type of position, how many interviews are warranted and how many candidates we have. Feel free to contact Human Resources if you have questions on the status.
Step 4: The Employment Application
Only candidates who interview for a position will receive a letter or email regarding the status of their applications.
Step 5: If You are Hired
Banks have regulatory requirements to complete a thorough background check that reviews your education, employment, salary and criminal history. You will also be asked to complete a pre-employment drug screening before starting your employment.