For the safety of all, we continue to follow the health department’s recommendations to help contain the spread of COVID-19 and its variants.
- At this time, masks are not required by customers. Masks are still encouraged for customers who have not yet been vaccinated at this time, as recommended by health officials.
- If you choose to wear a mask and would like our associates to wear a mask while providing you with services, we are more than happy to accommodate this.
- We are taking great care to keep our employees and our customers safe by:
- Using plexiglass barriers at our teller lines and at closing appointments as an added safety measure.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, ATMs keypads, drive-thru tubes, etc.
- Repeatedly encouraging our employees to practice hand washing, social distancing and staying home if they feel sick.
We're Here for You
The banking industry and Port Washington State Bank realizes that many are still experiencing challenges that were brought on by the pandemic. If you need help, please don’t hesitate to call your personal banker and discuss potential solutions for your situation.
Here For the Community
As always, we will work hard to meet the needs of Ozaukee County residents and help the many wonderful charitable service organizations that serve those in need. We encourage our customers to consider purchasing gift cards to local businesses and to remember their local food pantries and the elderly as the pandemic continues to impact many of our neighbors. Ozaukee County is stronger, thanks to the good deeds of all who live here. Thank you for doing your part.