Branch Hours and Locations
As Ozaukee County experiences an increase in COVID-19 cases, our branches may periodically close for short periods for deep cleaning and disinfection upon learning of a potential exposure from staff or customers. Before you visit, we strongly recommend checking our locations page or calling the branch to confirm services.
Preparing to Visit Us
If you’re preparing for a branch visit, please consider the following:
- First, determine if a lobby visit is the best of the options. You may also be able to address your need via the phone, Internet Banking or our mobile app. Use our "Ways to bank" chart for more information:
- For new account openings or loans, safe deposit access, and other banking activity taking more than 10 minutes, an appointment is still recommended to deliver the best and safest service possible. Visit our locations page for directions and phone numbers.
- Masks are not required of customers at this time. Should you choose to wear one, you may be asked to momentarily remove your mask for identification or security purposes.
- The seating areas inside the branches may not be available to you to wait. If you are unable to stand for a long period of time, you are welcome to wait in your car and call the local branch to be invited in when it’s safe. Scheduled visits will also eliminate the need to stand and wait.
- We have removed brochures, transaction slips and other paper items from the lobbies; however, these items are still available. Please ask any PWSB employee for these items.
- We are taking great care to keep our employees and our customers safe by:
- Wearing masks, avoiding handshakes and maintaining a six-foot distance where feasible.
- Using plexiglass barriers at our teller lines as an added safety measure.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, ATMs keypads, drive-thru tubes, etc.
- Repeatedly encouraging our employees to practice hand washing, social distancing and staying home if they feel sick.
We continue to follow the CDC’s recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19, as the health and well-being of our customers and staff continue to be our priority.
We're Here for You
Please know that the banking industry and Port Washington State Bank are well-positioned to handle the financial challenges ahead that you may experience due to the economic impact of the pandemic. If you need help, please don’t hesitate to call your personal banker and discuss potential solutions for your situation.
- We still encourage you to use our online tools, including Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposit, Bill Pay and Telebanking. With our mobile banking app, you can deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, get balances and more. With Internet Banking, many of these same features apply for both business and personal bank accounts. Visit this link to get started.
- Be aware of cybercrimes related to COVID-19, stimulus payments and the CARES act. The bank and the IRS will never call you for a password, account number or personal information. Don't click on a link that does not contain our .bank domain. Read up on debit card phishing scams as well as other common coronavirus scams in our blog, and visit this link for other helpful information from the Federal Trade Commission.
- Rest assured that your money is safe, thanks to strategic and sound business management by the bank, and your FDIC coverage. For questions on coverage as well as access to money, visit our FDIC FAQs.
Here For the Community
We will work as always to meet the needs of Ozaukee County residents and help the many wonderful charitable service organizations serve those in need. We encourage our customers to consider purchasing gift cards to local businesses and to remember their local food pantries and elderly neighbors as the pandemic continues to remain a danger to them. Ozaukee County is stronger thanks to the good deeds of all who live here. Thank you for doing your part.