JUNE UPDATE – LOBBY BY APPOINTMENT JUNE 21 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The demolition of our Grafton branch is coming along well. We are at a rather heavy point in the construction which is contributing to limited space in the lobby and increased equipment noise. Appointments are now required to access the lobby.
- Our drive-thru service will remain in place at Grafton, and we'll be happy to assist you with any deposit, withdrawal or payment. We can also accept small volume coin transactions via our first drive-up window (larger volume coin transactions require an appointment).
- Call us at 262-375-0100 or use our contact us form to schedule an appointment for safe deposit box access.
- You are also welcome to conduct business at our Port Washington or Cedarburg branches where there is no dust or noise! They're both a 10-minute drive from our Grafton branch.
Thank you for your patience during our remodeling, we’ll continue to keep you posted.
Our construction period is in full swing and we could not be more excited about the changes ahead! Here are a few helpful updates if you plan to visit the lobby.
- Our waiting area is currently unavailable, customers can wait in their car and call to announce their arrival, or, remain standing until assistance is available.
- Appointments for account changes, openings or closures are always recommended, but at this time, they will be especially helpful. Call us at 262-375-0100 or use our contact us form to schedule an appointment to ensure you don't have to wait!
- In the bank, you'll find the environment to be a little dustier and noisier. Please be safe! Watch your step and be aware of your surroundings.
- Looking to avoid the dust and noise? Our drive-thru service will remain in place and we'll be happy to assist you with any deposit, withdrawal or payment.
Thank you for your patience during our remodeling updates. Please check back for the most up-to-date information!
Original Post from November 24:
We're bringing you a better banking experience.
Grafton's PWSB is making a number of improvements to better serve its customers and employees, and we can't wait for you to experience them for yourself! We have recently begun working on the following improvements:
- A more inviting lobby with new furnishings and color palette throughout
- More comfortable furniture for customers in the bankers' offices
- The addition of more safe deposit box inventory
- A refreshment area with complimentary hot and cold beverages
- An all-new children's area
- Enhanced heating and ventilation systems that circulate and purify airflow
GOOD TO KNOW
For Grafton customers, you'll be happy to know that we do not expect any full branch closures during the remodel. We may however experience a short appointment-only access for safe deposit box users, and occasionally some services will be by appointment only in our lobby.
TIPS to PREPARE
We recommend our customers take the following precautions during construction.
- Bookmark this page to check back on progress and updates. We'll be sure to keep you posted as the remodel progresses.
- Appointments for account changes, openings or closures are always recommended. Call us at 262-375-0100 or use our contact us form to schedule an appointment to ensure you don't have to wait!
- Watch your step! Your safety is important so please be cautious when banking.
- Interested in the new safe deposit boxes that will be available? Use our contact us form to let us know and we'll put you on the list!
- Your patience is appreciated as we may require an extra minute or two to serve you given all the rearranging and changes taking place each day.