Your banking needs don’t always fall between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. With Online Banking, that’s not a problem.
ONLINE Banking Benefits
- Gain fast access to your checking, savings or money market accounts
- Check current account balances and available credit
- Transfer funds between accounts automatically
- Export personal financial information to Microsoft Money®, Quicken®, QuickBooks® or Excel®
- Certificate of Deposit (CD)
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Mortgage Loan
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Installment Loans
- Personal Reserve Account (PRA)
Online Bill Pay
In just a couple of clicks, you can pay your bills directly from your checking account. You’ll never have to address an envelope, buy a stamp or make a trip to the mailbox for bills again. Enroll by logging into your Online Banking account on the left side of the screen.
Save paper and view your bank statements whenever you want with E-Statements. Sign up to receive E-Statements so you can:
- View your accounts
- View and print your statement as soon as it’s ready
- Access your statements from the past 16 months
To enroll, log into your Online Banking account. At the top of the home page click “OPTIONS” and scroll down to E-Statement Enrollment. Then choose the account(s) you want. It's that easy!
Online Check Images
See and print processed checks right on your own computer. Checks are available after 10:00 a.m. the next business day after they were processed. View all your checks over the past six months through your “Current Statement” or “Past Statement,” depending on where you are in your statement cycle.
You have email alerts sent right to your inbox when:
- Your account reaches or exceeds a certain balance
- A check clears
- Your E-Statement is available
To receive email alerts, first create an Online Banking account. If you already have an Online Banking account, log in and click on the account you want to receive email alerts for. At the top of the page select “Messages,” click on the type of Event (Checking or Loan), click “Setup New Alert.” Now you’re ready to go!