We Love Company.
Are you a nonprofit organization or business looking for a meeting space in 2021?
If you’re a Port Washington State Bank customer, you’re in luck! The Lakeview Community Room is a beautiful meeting room attached to our Port Washington location (206 N. Franklin St.), and it’s available to you for free — a thank you for being a part of PWSB. However, due to renovations, the meeting space is unavailable in 2020.
Details about the Space
- The room seats up to 50 people lecture style and 30 people at traditional tables.
- The size of the room is approximately 910 square feet.
- Tables and chairs will be provided as part of the room.
- The room is equipped with:
- Wireless internet access.
- Audio and visual hookups.
- A projector and screen (Setup of your presentation is not included.)
- There’s a full commercial kitchen available for catering access or to bring in and serve food of your choosing. Alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
- Applications are subject to approval. Port Washington State Bank reserves the right to approve/decline all applications.