Grand Re-Opening Week is March 15-20!
PWSB's headquarters in Port Washington is nearing the end of a 12-month construction project that allowed us to bring several more modern amenities to our customers. We can't wait to share them with you and celebrate another fun chapter of our long history at 206 N. Franklin Street!
During grand opening week, we’re giving away more than $1500 in gift certificates to local businesses, including Twisted
Willow, Sherpers, Sharbuno’s and more. Enter for your chance to win in our lobby all week!*
And, if you're one of the first 100 customers to visit us, you can expect a special treat! Here's what we have lined up:
Monday, March 15
A Java Dock gift certificate
Tuesday, March 16
Truffles from Chocolate Chisel
Wednesday, March 17
Cupcakes from Cupcake-a-Rhee
Thursday, March 18
A Broadway Popcorn treat
Friday, March 19
A Culver’s frozen custard voucher and an ice cream scooper
Saturday, March 20
A children’s puzzle from Pear & Simple
When you visit, be sure to enjoy a coffee, tea or soda on us, and ask about our great rates on home equity lines of credit as well as auto loan purchases and refinances.
*Must be 18 or older, no purchase/account necessary to enter. One entry per person.
Masks are required inside of the bank per state guidelines.
Here are some of the new features we hope you'll enjoy when you visit our lobby, our drive-thru or the ATMs.
- A second ATM (new walk-up ATM on Franklin Street)
- A more inviting lobby and atrium with new furnishings and color palette throughout
- Enclosed personal banker offices for more private customer conversations
- Enhanced refreshment areas with hot and cold beverages
- All-new teller line will be relocated to the rear of the building and joined with our drive-thru bay to decrease wait time/response time in the drive-thru
- New video drive-thru technology and all-new ATM in the drive-thru
- All-new children’s area with large interactive LiteZilla display wall
- Enhanced heating and ventilation systems that recirculate and purify airflow